February 14, 2020

Update : Rehabilitated Leg


It’s been a good while since I’ve been out of physical therapy. I’ve kept up relatively well, however, I have had spurts where I haven’t maintained as I should. 
So I was at the gym the other day and decided to actually track my numbers on the leg machines I use. I wrote down my highest weight and the highest comfortable weight. In case you're not familiar with what the equipment looks like my gym uses Life Fitness machines.

Seated Press
Both Legs- 130 | 85/100
Single Leg- 70 | 55
Jogging- 55 | 40
Adduction
100 | 55
Abduction
115 | 70
Glute
70 | 55

 If you missed it my left knee cap doesn’t sit exactly where it’s supposed to because of scar tissue after having the rod inserted into my femur. Also because my knee sits low my legs don’t quite look even but I measured and they are. My knee bends farther than what is standard recovery for my injury, however, I was already in pretty good shape when I got hurt. Before therapy I could bend 23° and after I was 8° away from a full bend which is 145°-150°. I can almost fully sit on my shins consistently and that makes me extremely excited, I don’t have the measuring tool; but I took a picture.




















Sending all the well wishes in the world to those recovering.
-HopelessAndFluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment