February 6, 2020

Aesthetics


Lately I've been trying to put everything in place, which is always a process and "in place "can always change but in the moment that things are it's very nice.
I've collected a few trinkets here and there over the years; sometimes with an idea of what I want it for other times I plan to make them work.

I found a beautiful quarts display tray for a heavily discount price(otherwise I'd have kept my monies). When I saw it I instantly knew I just wanted to have a boujee moment in my bathroom. Once I placed it things just came together. Some items I were already in my house and others I thrifted or re-purposed; I still have work to do but my counter top is gorgeous.


Let me know you guys have been inspired to rearrange or create.

-HopelessAndFluffy


No comments:

Post a Comment