January 16, 2020

Bending Back


Hey guys, how's your new year going? Mine is so/so, I'm making my way through.
Admittedly I slacked on my physical health, I wasn't expecting to slack so severely as I know my body will hate me for it but ya know, the cookie crumbled. Luckily as I've been relatively active my whole life I generally bounce back pretty easily, which I think I subconsciously take advantage of.
I do have physical goals, mainly in maintaining so I'm not in pain from my accident injuries but I also have flexibility goals more in the realm of contortion. I love a good stretch and good flexibility requires a good bit of strength and the body enjoys a bit of both. 
A lot of people make fitness goals in the new year as well as before summer and in that aspect of my life I'd just like to achieve the goal of consistency.
So have you stretched lately? It also helps you sleep better and fall asleep faster, so now I do yoga before bed, which I'm keeping up pretty well, however, I know sleep won't come easy if I don't.
So let me know how you are, I really do want to know.

-HopelessAndFluffy 


No comments:

Post a Comment