January 9, 2020

First Impression | Ink Master : Turf War



South, East, West and Mid-West, what the fuck happened to North?
I am digging the Mid-West team but that does seem like a strange choice. I'm still not the biggest fan of bringing back past artists but 3 out of the 4 seem pretty chill and the forth said they're going to "play the game", which is what I don't like watching on the show. 
The opening tattoos were blindly judged and I wish all the tattoos were judged that way. I still think the screening process of artists may be a little to lax but I 'm still looking forward to plenty of the artists that are there. At this point it doesn't seem like the drama will be more than a few people that go on ego trips and I'm wondering how far everyone will get with the "team" mentality.
Overall it was a decent first episode. I did live tweet, which I usually always do, so you can interact with me about it here. Feel free to let me know your thoughts on the first episode below.

No comments:

Post a Comment