January 2, 2020

Another New Year


Hey everyone, hope the start of your year is going right. I'm not one to set resolutions but I do have some goals I'd like to accomplish. Thankfully I've got the ball rolling, unfortunately, January is the worst month for me. It's very trying for me emotionally and I'm not at 100% to begin with..
I've been going back and forth with myself on how open I want to be, vulnerability is my weak point and some people actually want to be shit. I think openness is good and helpful but sometimes sharing can have a negatively impact. Personally I feel having the freedom to speak openly is healthy, however, people bringing things up when and however they want without regard is something I'd like to avoid, which builds anxiety about sharing.

I guess you could call working on being vulnerable as my resolution for 2020 but really I just plan to be on my shit. I'm wishing you all well!

-HopelessAndFluffy


No comments:

Post a Comment