December 21, 2019

Top 7 : Must Watch Christmas Movies | HopelessAndFluffy


Tis the season for Christmas cheer or 25 days of Christmas on freeform, whatever works. If you're not watching 25days or that's too much or too long of a time span, though I realize this is a bit late I picked  seven films that are a must watch during this festive time. You could even just watch them Christmas eve and day.


I mean come on, you couldn't have thought I wasn't going to include Home Alone. Just the first two and I'm counting them as one because it just works that way.

 My parents grew up with this film which means I grew up watching this film. Every year we watch this on Christmas day and I want to share this with you guys and bond over the concern of children shooting there eyes out. (it's in the movie if you don't get the reference)


Everyone watches this film. animated or live action. You watch this film, even if it's not Christmas but it is about Christmas, so it's on this list.


The film that is as close to the actual story of St.Nick that I know of and is relatively realistic. The raindeer still end up flying and that's because of a wizard so there's that bit of fun to keep it in fantasy realm to keep the kids interested and learn things at the same time.


Purely for Heat and Snow Miser.

  
I'm a 90's baby so this is what you get and it's really good. DCOM were the shit when I was growing up and I feel like they should be brought back in full force. Though it's not like I'd really since I haven't watched Disney in awhile but I think I might try out Disney+.


This is a Christmas movie. You don't have to agree because clearly it's set at Halloween but it is about the Christmas spirit so let's be inclusive and appreciate how good this film is by watching it during the Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment