December 12, 2019

Writing and Writing and More Writting





 When I was younger I tried having a dairy but writing things down just didn't come easy to me. I started using a planner when I got older and it helped but it never felt just right or i felt like there was wasted paper. I've mentioned a few times I'm trying to get as organized as possible. I've seen bullet journaling around, thought about it and it wasn't really clicking for me. The traditional planner is helpful but as I stated it doesn't really hit the spot. I was watching the YT channel How To ADHD and bullet journaling came up and I decided to actually give it a shot. Then AmandaRachLee popped up in my recommended videos and I love her layouts and now I have the Scribbles That Matter "bujo". I originally grabbed the Leuchtturm1917 from a Barnes and Noble but the paper is so fucking thin! But, I'm still going to use it. I'll be using it for language learning, I've been majorly slacking on trying to learn languages and it bothers me, so I'm going to try using a journal to help. Another journal I got is for traveling. I've traveled solo, with family, with a significant other but not out of the country yet. I'm going to keep a journal specifically for travel. I think I'm going to fill it a trip at a time in more of a scrapbook style. The other two journals I got are by Kathmandu Valley Co, the paper is handmade in the traditional method in Nepal from Lokta bush. It's women co-operative, Eco friendly, promotes fair trade, I got one from Barnes and Noble and the other on Amazon. 
These Journals are very important to my life, I started on on them as a result of not being able to get into therapy right away. I felt like I was talking myself in a circle and wasn't really getting anything out, so I got a journal and it's been very cathartic. To in a way counter act all the negative being poured into the one journal, I started another one for the soul purpose of  really getting to know myself. I guess you could call it soul reflection, I want to focus on the things that go into me being myself and what resonates highly with me and it makes me really excited. I've always known myself but I'd never taken the time to really sit and look deeply into myself and reflect to fully understand how I am and what I need for myself on light and serious notes. I feel like I've just been operating with 50% of myself and it hasn't been for the better. Honestly, I'm just feeling myself and I'm hoping you guys are feeling yourselves too.

-HopelessandFluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment