December 5, 2019

Tis the Season, Sort of



Hey! It's that jolly time of year again, though holiday season isn't really that jolly for some. Winter blues have been hitting pretty for several years now, some worse than others but alas I can't hibernate like a bear. With that being said I'm really trying to organize my life, I made a rather lengthy overarching update video on my youtube if you're interested. I also posted haul video of grass-fields clothing. Their blackfriday sale is Still going on at this point. To be completely transparent I'm struggling, I am moving forward but it's very rough as I'm a person that up abhors confinement in any capacity. I'm going to be trying to post the first three weeks of every month and take the last week to put other things in place. I'll be uploading to youtube on Tuesdays and the blog on Thursdays, feel free to let me know if there's something in particular you'd like to see/read from me.   

Just as I don't really participate in "spring cleaning" I'm not going to wait for "new year, new me". Twenty-five has been really good to me. I feel slightly cheated now that I have to push through the winter but as my age changes in the middle of the year I feel as though that's the start of my "new year, new me" or rather an improved me. I love the winter air, just not having a red, runny nose and a small window for sunlight. I thrive in sunlight, my skin is kissed by the radiance of the sun and brings me energy. Unlike this gloomy darkness that plagues my afternoon. 
So be good to yourself and try to take the opportunities that come your way.

Talk to you soon! 
HopelessAndFluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment