February 21, 2020

Vision Board



I have joined the affirmation lifestyle! 
I think everyone to some degree is apart of the lifestyle whether they're conscience of it or not; it's definitely more effective when done with purpose. Now moving in silence is also a good idea, however, sometimes sharing can promote accountability also help other people. I'll be adding to my board over the year but it's at a good starting place.


Yes, I did paint a section of my wall just for this and I'm quite pleased with it.
A few thing are fitness based, if I don't exercise I'll be in pain so I have to keep it up. I've been dabbling in contortion and a seated bridge and scorpion variations are moves I'm specifically working towards. Savings is self explanatory; I also want more tattoos and seriously lean other languages, not necessarily all of the ones in the photo. Writing is something I need to do a lot of for personal and future endeavors, I want to write as consistently as possible. The cameras and sewing images are indicative of creative projects and I am shooting some things. I've always wanted to sew more than I do, I find it very enjoyable and calming. Craftsmanship is something I adore and having something well made of you're own doing is really nice. I have a tenancy to go through spurts of having a messy space and I need to change that because it gets annoying quickly. Of course a plane equals travel. I've traveled around the states including Puerto Rico and St.Thomas but I need to get out of the country so I'm going to plan a few trips to go on. 
Lastly I have peace of mind; the last few years have been dreadful as I've mentioned a few times. There's been some bad family news, I got hurt and I had a break up. I mentioned vulnerability is hard for me but talking does in fact help and it can help others. It's hard for me to say out loud that my relationship was abusive. Since being out of it, everything that was every wrong comes back almost crystal clear and it's very hard on my psyche. There are plenty of people that know who my ex is but I don't want any sort of drama to come from being open nor do I want to potentially hear from him, so please do not seek him out or mention me to him. At some point I may speak more in depth about it and try to help people through awareness, however, I'm not there yet. I just want to be transparent and helpful. Peace of mind is a long term goal but I intend to reach all of them and hope all of you reach whatever would be on your boards.
-HopelessAndFluffy 

No comments:

Post a Comment