March 21, 2020

How Are You?


Hey everyone! I just wanted  to take a moment to check in and ask how you all are doing;
Clearly there are some major things transpiring. I had a different post planned but I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge what's happening and the predicament people are in. 

Though I didn't run out to stock pile toilet paper I'm not concerned. My retail job has closed and my other job is grocery shopping which is still open but implementing some changes, though I’m not planning to pick up anymore shifts. There are a lot less people out and about and i’ve read the planet is better for it, however, once quarantine is over people will probably revert back to ruining the planet. I’m crossing my fingers for better days and trying to do what I can in this free time I’ve been given and hopefully it’ll all work out.


Wishing you well,
HopelessAndFluffy 

No comments:

Post a Comment