March 19, 2020

Blue Errands


I feel the last few posts were on a more serious to somber note and I used to do quite a bit of fashion. I've had every intention and somehow I just couldn't bring myself to actually get up and photograph looks. I have been living in sweatpants outside of when at work so I figured that's the place to start.


I'm back chilling on my deck.


I showed this sports bra in my Alphalete haul on YouTube and I got these sweatpants at Dick's; they're Adidas kids. I didn't mean to buy kids pants but that's what happened and I'm not mad about it and they're meant to keep you cool. I got this denim top from a thrift store years ago and I love it! My sneakers are nike, I bought them at an outlet years ago.



My Quartz earrings, Arrowhead necklace and Blue Tigers Eye w/ a Moonstone bracelet are from Zenomi InnerG
My Mother of Pearl cross is from St.Thomas
My Labradorite necklace is a gift from a friend
My rings are from Limba Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment