October 9, 2013

Bejeweled


I was inspired to do this look by tribal and jewel designs as well as piercings. I used nail art jewels and eyelash glue b/c I was didn't feel like buying spirit gum and other jewels. And yes it was a tedious process to put them on but it's easier to dot the glue on your skin and then apply the jewel.



I used :
-Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation Sample ("I'm all the rage"Beige)
-Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream (NO.2 Light Beige)
-Nars cream eyeliner (ZARDOZ)
-Wet n Wild Kohl Eyeliner (656A White/Blanc)
-Tony Molly Cats Wink Mascara (3GO)
-Sigma Crème de Cotoure Palette (Apricot Flower & Meyer Lemon)
-Sugarpill False Eyelashes (Shady Lane)
-Mac Creamsheen Lipstick (Peach Blossom)
-Artistry Light Up Lipgloss (Champagne)
-Duo lash glue (clear-white)
-Assorted Nail Art Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment