November 12, 2020

My Favorite Gluten Free and Plant Based Bread

 

Bread has been one of my favorite foods for as long as I can remember and is the only food I mourned. Bread is temperamental to make gluten free and usually isn't vegan, which means my doom. At least a year ago I found this brand in Mom's Organic Market and recently  more options turned up, so I couldn't resist getting them all.

These can all be frozen and thawed in the fridge if you don't eat bread that fast.


Millet & Chia is among the first three I tried and is what I use mainly for French toast.

Seeds & Grains also among the first three is my favorite. I use it for all types of sandwiches and toast, except French and also stuffing.

Cinnamon & Raisin is the last of the first three; I just toast and butter it. It's good, just specific so I don't eat it as much.

White Wide Slices it's great sandwich bread. I'm going to try this one as French toast next time; I've currently only used it for sandwiches.

Sprouted Honeyoat is obviously plant based and not vegan. If that's not an issue for you it'd get it, especially for buttered honey toast.

Millet & Chia Hot Dog & Burger Buns are what I have been waiting for. I had previously been using bread slices or I'd use lettuce, which I do still enjoy. There's more bread than there needs to be and I suggest toasting it first but they're the best buns.  


What specialty breads have you all found?

-HopelessAndFluffy         

No comments:

Post a Comment