December 13, 2017

Let's Talk Manga : BAM Run


Sooooo sorry I've been so m.i.a. even though I said I really wanna get back to blogging more consistently. I really do want to and I will get it together, I'm really dying to do fashion posts again getting around just isn't effortless and it's cold outside where the best light is.  I'll be making an update on my recovery after my check up this week when I'll have new x-rays. 
In the mean time I stopped by the book store awhile back to ease my boredom.


As I said I was on a mission to relieve my boredom and also stimulate my brain so I hoped on over to the book store. I wasn't really expecting to find anything but it just so happened to be fate I guess.

I had  started reading Crimson Empire online but never finished and all three just happened to be on sale. The Alice book was also on sale which is what made me buy it as I really only want to have the complete Alice In The Country Of books and now I almost do but I'm not a fan of Job's artwork so I haven't finished reading those books.
Poison! Poison Ivy! Is my girl! I love her and there's never been any real reason why but I do and Uma Thurman's poison ivy is my guilty pleasure. I know you're face palming right now but I can't help it.
I absolutely love artwork books, they are wonderful and I want so many, I happened upon a Black Butler Art book and my heart sung, This one is vol.2 I don't have vol.1 unfortunately but I'll get it later. I personally prefer the manga to the anime but I think that a general consensus in terms of anime adaptations.
I'm always looking to expand my manga collection let me know what you're reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment