September 16, 2013

First Impression - Sleepy Hollow (TV Sereis)*UPDATED*





Episode Description - Ichabod Crane finds himself 250 years in the future and realizes that evil accompanied him to modern-day Sleepy Hollow; Ichabod forms a bond with Detective Abbie Mills after the Headless Horseman murders the sheriff.

I didn't have any expectations for this show, I was curious as to how it would be, though I may not have watched it if my dad hadn't said anything. He thinks it's worth watching another episode which sounds very uninspiring if you ask me. I do think the series is worth watching, however, there were a few details that seem slightly exaggerated that probably won't bother the average viewer, but I can see things like that continuing throughout the series which may in return prompt some people to be inconsistent with watching the show or just wait till it's all done an watch it all at once. Other than that based off this first episode I think they made good character choices and they seem to have a supernatural direction that I hope stays focused. If you're thinking of watching Sleepy Hollow go right on ahead you won't get angry, at least not at the first episode.

* After watching the following few episodes, this show does not seem like it will last. All the focus is being given to the demons/witches/creatures and seems to muddy the up the story in a way. That being said the first episode was the best the second was alright but they do seem to be drifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment