The criteria I go by when deciding on my go to products is color pay-off, feeling, longevity, wearability. I think it's important to have more than one go to lip product so that you don't get bored and have to struggle to re-vamp your look on short notice. Versatility is a good thing even if it's subtle. I forgot to take a picture of Vaseline but I assume you know what it looks like, I put it on every morning after I brush my teeth and before re-applying anything that doesn't apply smoothly by itself. I prefer more natural/deep/rich lip colors for everyday wear which makes having versatility even better so I won't just have the same natural lips and if I want to blend colors it keeps it subtle.
- needs re-application but is a perfect nude
2. Mac - Dare You (creamsheen)
- leaves a beautiful stain
3. Mac x Sharon Osbourne - Patent Polish Lip Pencil : French Kiss
- applies and reapplies wonderfully
4. Tarte - Amazonian Butter Lipstick : Poppy
- pretty long lasting with a nice stain
5. Maybeline - Color Whisper : Pinup Peach 30
- perfect everyday lip color
6. Etude House - Follow Me Tint : Passion Pink (the stick is blue spf 13)
- leaves a nice berry pink stain
7. Etude House - Miss Tangerine - Follow Me Tint : #2 Tangerine Follower (spf 13)
- sheer-ish orange, very wearable and moisturizing
What lip products do you recommend?