January 20, 2017

What I Eat In A Day : Celiac/Vegan #1



Strawberry Smoothie

A smoothie is always a great way to start any day and strawberry is my favorite and least be real, it's simple. I drink close to 3 cups worth, it's just frozen strawberries, water, and your choice of sweetener.(I used golden light blue agave)


Omelette Over Rice

Before going vegan I was a master omelette maker, this is kind of a lazy version, there are onions in the egg but It's pretty much just pace picante sauce in a folded over egg and I eat it over rice. (This is vegan egg if that wasn't clear)


Kimchi Tofu Stew

This isn't an authentic recipe b/c I just used what was in my house, but I've had authentic tofu stew before and this tasted pretty close though. It's kimchi, tofu, mushrooms, onions, carrot, rice, marsala wine(kinda loving it right now) tomato sauce,water. (some sauce I got from an Indian restaurant b/c I don't have Korean chili paste ) 


Mushroom Marsala Pasta

This was my second time making this recipe, I prefer less cheese so I just shredded it on top. Here is the recipe and obviously I made it celiac & vegan edible, which is fairly simple. (vegan gourmet cheese[I prefer cheddar] earth balance butter[I use soy free] & all purpose gluten free flour)



I hope you enjoyed this, I plan to do more as well as just cooking videos. If you have and recommendations or questions feel free to leave them in the comments.







No comments:

Post a Comment