May 2, 2016

Over Due Update



 
 
Hey guys!! I know I've been kind of MIA for while so I thought I'd give a quick update.
 
So all my time has pretty much been spent working, spending time with Rico, going to my aerial classes and visiting my papa whom is hospitalized so I haven't had much time or energy to make the content I've wanted.
 So I have two vlogs that need to be edited, a bunch of fashion post to catch up on and of course my moon child box. It pains me I haven't gotten that done yet, I may have to improvise to get that done. In short I've got some catching up to do and I appreciate those of you that still wait around for posts, they will be coming I assure you.
I'm thinking I'll post looks from my lookbook and then certain looks I'll do full posts about. As I was thinking about fashion I also thought about how I need to catch up on ProjctRunwayAS and then I thought about how it's irritating when the designers say they believe in karma and let others take credit for their work. Leading to my next point of I should be getting a dress form this year so any unfinished sewing project I've started or envisioned I should be able to finish and share with you as well as any other possible endeavor. I really want Rico and I to get back to movie reviews but you know who wants to go to the movies sometimes lol so we'll see how that goes. But the point is I'll be in touch.
I will be going to the BM sample sale in NY, so I may vlog and do a haul. Also I'll be going to NECCA for a week long aerials workshop and I'm ecstatic about it, might not get to vlog much though. So if you wanna know what's been happening usually instagram will be updated or you can tweet. In the coming months I hope to get back on track so let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to see
 Talk to you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment