July 24, 2015

Reunion Time


Hey guys, Rico and I are back. I know it's taken a bit to get back into the swing of things but the momentum is coming. Our Chicago vlogs are all up (which I will link down below) and we have some more youtube content on the way. Sine we've been back we've been running around just a bit. The band has been working on songs/the album and have a show in DC July 31st.I wore this look to my thespian family reunion and long time friends graduation party. My birthday also just so happened to pass and I spent the weekend with my papa so Rico has decided to treat me this weekend (I'm such a lucky girl). I've also continuously been doing aerial. Let me know if you'd like an update post on my progress with lyra or aerials in general. I'm really glad to be back, if there's any content you'd hope to see feel free to let us know.
 
 
 
 
 
 
H&M Top // Thrifted Nine West Backpack // Olive Oil Jeans // Vans
 
Chicago Vlogs : Day1 Day2 Day3&4 Day5 Day6&7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment