January 12, 2015

Strawberry Motivation

 
So usually when I take pictures for the blog I get up and make a strawberry smoothie. I don't want to loose the light or run out of energy because sometimes I don't get up when I mean to or I don't feel like cooking yet. So my solution is to make a smoothie. Only strawberries because we keep just frozen strawberries. We also have mixed fruit and other berries and bananas. None of which I care to have in a smoothie, Baskin Donuts used to make a strawberry pomegranate(I don't buy these, they look creepy inside) smoothie but they stopped so the only thing left is strawberry which is simple and delicious. As you can see my large mason jar is full, the amount I make usually has a little bit left so I drink it down some to fill it back up haha.
 
 
Min 2 cups coconut water
About 2 1/2 cups strawberries
1 tablespoon sugar
 
My smoothie is not overly sweet it just taste like strawberries w/o the possible tang. Use whatever blender you have and blend as desired. I use a Vita Mix.
 
 
And this is what you get.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment