July 17, 2014

Inspired Look : Vildhjarta Cirque Romani

 
Okay I'm not sure where to begin with this but I have been so excited for this blog post. I had so much fun doing this and it turned out way better than I thought it would and I'm really proud it. I was so excited when I finished my makeup I had to scare my mom a couple times it was really funny, of course my dad wasn't scared though.
 
 
 
So Vildhjarta - Thousands of Evil was playing and the artwork just struck me with inspiration. I started thinking about The Black Dahlia Murder Movie cover, Theatre masks and the song Vai Vedrai from Circ and also Romani Caravans like you see in movies. I thought about how I wanted to do this for over at least a week and planned an uneventful day to do this on and ended up with plenty of time to do other things but I decided to walk around the house in my sweats and a t-shirt with my makeup on.(The longer I sat with it I started to think of jugalo makeup and the Cheshire cat from Alice the Madness Returns)
 
 
                        Set Up (didn't use everything there but this was the chaos that created results)
 
  
        Beginning Process                  
                                                     


 
                                Result               
  
 
Finished Product
 
 
Shrug ~ Lip Service // Corset ~ Timeless Trends // Shoes ~ Jeffrey Campbell
   
I hope you enjoyed this and I can't wait for inspiration to strike again. Let me know what inspires you.

2 comments:

  1. Very creative and cool look! Where'd you get your tights might I ask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hot topic a few years ago. they were in torid originally, it took forever for me to find these.

      Delete