June 9, 2014

Sharon & Kelly Osbourne x Mac Cosmetics

 

Patent Polish Lip Pencil in Innocent & French Kiss - Jumbo Penultimate Eye Liner in Rapid Black
 
The red packaging is for Sharon and the Purple is for Kelly, I normally wouldn't have bout an eyeliner but Kelly's lipstick was sold out when I got online so I decided to take the opportunity to try out a new eyeliner and a liquid on at that. Liquid liner's aren't my favorite because they aren't as user friendly as crème and pencil liner. I found this liner to be pretty easy to use although it's better for short eyelashes because mine were in the way. It is buildable and dries pretty fast, however, it is in no way smudge proof which is a major bummer.
As for my choices in lip colors I love French Kiss. I'm a huge fan of deep and neutral/natural lipstick. I wasn't to fond of Innocent though it's awfully pale on my lips not like in the online picture or packaging which is why finding a nude is difficult because they often don't match there swatch but I do like it for highlighting the inside of my lips. I found these to be more moisturizing than regular mac lipsticks, though it's not long lasting but it does leave a faint stain so you don't need to re-apply several times a day once should be enough.   
 

                                             ~wearing all three products and nothing else~
(If I had an everyday makeup look this would probably be it)


No comments:

Post a Comment