June 25, 2014

Who's Head Did I Last Cut Off ?

 

So I have forever been a Queen Of Hearts fan and I'm pretty sure I always will be. I know the actually reference of my tank is possibly offense but I still find it humorous and when I was thinking of what to where these leggings with it clicked in my mind. I'm not particularly good with names when it counts and I doubt  The Queen Of Hearts really cares about the names of her beheaded and in Alice in the Country of Hearts Vivaldi(the queen) will behead people when she becomes tired of waiting. So I'm pretty convinced this is the perfect look for a modern Queen Of Hearts.
 
  
 
                
                             UNIF Tank // Blackmilk Leggings // Red Platform Converse (Ebay)
                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment