May 28, 2014

Inspired Makeup : Maleficent (animated / live action)



Some people were quite disappointed to find out Maleficent wasn't green which I think was a good choice and this is my interpretation of Maleficent between the animated and live action movie. 
I didn't want to just copy the live action look or turn myself green cuz that's just eh. I love the structure and naturality of the live action makeup but I felt like color from the animated version adds to the look. Also the illumination of natural light from a window to be quite fitting.
 
Face
Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream #2
CG Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder 605 Ivory
That's Heart Palette Bronzer/Illuminator
 
Eyes
NARS ZARDOZ Crème Liner
Wet n Wild Liner 656A White
Sugarpill Eyeshadow Tako (over white liner)
Sigma Crème De Couture Palette
(apricot flower, ginger pumpkin, cassis, crème de menthe)
Tony Molly Cats Wink 3GO Mascara 01
 
Lips
NK Lip Pencil A11 Red
Mac True Love's Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment