March 11, 2014

It'sJudyTime Palette Review

 
 

 



I ordered this palette in Dec and it just so happened to get lost in the mail and BHCosmetics sent me a new one. Though customer service did take their time getting back to me but I'm just glad they were able to send me another one. I did record a first impression video which I unfortunately can't retrieve at the moment, but when I can I will update this post.

The Dark shadows have the most pigment, but all the shadows are buildable. It seems like there isn't as much shimmer when applied(very slight fall out) and the neutral shades go on really light, however, I haven't been using a primer which I think might make a big difference, but the shadows last all day. So I'll definitely be reaching for this palette. (I'll be reviewing the That's Heart Palette in a few weeks)


So I tried out three different looks with the palette a smokey, neutral and dramatic.

                         (This is the look in the 1st impression video, which may be my favorite)

                                                                                 
(I like how relaxed it looks but I felt like it wasn't building very efficiently)
 
(this is where the shimmery colored shadows weren't staying so I put in the tan and I think it turned out okay )

No comments:

Post a Comment