October 28, 2013

Sweater Weather

These looks were inspired by the song Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood and its started to get chilly. I am obsessed with the song and I love sweaters/sweatshirts, cropped long sleeve short sleeve oversized I like it. I decided not to add a bunch of makeup/accessories/etc. since that's not really my thing anyway and the focus is the styling of these six versatile sweaters/sweatshirts.

                                Motel Rocks             Forever21                 Tres Bien
                               (shopwasteland)                                         (HotTopic)

                                One Step Up            Liberty Sweaters      
                                (Ragstock)               (My Dad)                  (Dolls Kill)
                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment