October 22, 2013

Divine Diva Lipstick(2) MacCosmetics


                                                 Exclusive Event               Flair For Finery

Okay, so this is my first satin and my second lustre and I am a creamsheen girl. I prefer the lustre because it goes on like a creamsheen but looks like a shiny satin, though i'm not very fond of either of the two finishes, I find them drying.



I wasn't expecting the colors to look like this pale based off of the way they look on the site. Between the two Exclusive Event is the more versatile for skin types than Flair For Finery, but I don't feel either of the shades are very wearable by themselves for everyday use. That being said I mixed them with another lipstick to try an make them more wearable.

Flair For Finery                          Exclusive Event










                                        Mixed With

Geradium (Limecrime)               Rebel










                                             Equals







No comments:

Post a Comment